IntelliFlash Hybrid Flash Expansion Shelf
Entry and High-Density Flash Arrays for Mixed Workloads
Consolidate All Your Workloads Onto a High Performance Flash Platform
Make the transformation to an all-flash data center, by consolidating your mainstream enterprise applications onto a scalable and economical all-flash storage platform. Consolidate everything from databases, virtual servers, VDI, and line-of-business applications onto IntelliFlash T-Series and T-Series all-flash arrays. Go from pilot to production with a few clicks of a button, scale your storage infrastructure with ease, and achieve substantial savings in data center footprint and operational efficiency.
Hyper-Consolidate your Data Center
At the core of IntelliFlash T-Series arrays is the same software architecture that powers Western Digital’s award-winning portfolio of NVMeTM-flash and hybrid flash arrays. The IntelliFlash platform brings several years of innovation in flash management, data persistence, and data management, enabling IntelliFlash T-Series to deliver unprecedented levels of consolidation, simplicity, and economics. Enterprises that have deployed multiple IntelliFlash arrays to run any and all of their application workloads are able to consolidate them onto the same array to achieve better economics at scale.
Increase ROI from Your Infrastructure
Achieve tremendous OPEX and CAPEX savings from your storage platform that is easy to maintain, energy efficient, and features inline data reduction. IntelliFlash T-Series enables you to consolidate all your workloads and data onto a single array to achieve the best balance of performance and economics at scale. You’ll also enhance your users’ application experience and stay on budget.
Realize Your Vision of the Software-Defined Data Center
Deploy hundreds of virtual machines and desktops in minutes, not hours, with one-click provisioning. Adapt how you access storage without overhauling your storage infrastructure. IntelliFlash T-Series all-flash arrays enable you to handle diverse virtual workloads, maximize server efficiency, and achieve business agility.
- Scalable Architecture - Dual active controller scale-up architecture supports easy capacity and performance growth
- High Capacity and Density - Over 5PB‡ of effective capacity in a compact 10U footprint
- Sustained Performance - High throughput and low latency for mixed workload consolidation
- Unified Storage - Native block (FC, iSCSI) and file (NFS, CIFS, SMB3) access that can be run concurrently
- Comprehensive Data Services - Inline deduplication and compression, snapshots, read/write clones, and thin provisioning
- Affordable Disaster Recovery - Replicate between NVMe-flash, all-flash, and hybrid flash configurations
- VMware® Support - Includes a VMware vCenter® plug-in and integration with VMware SRM and VAAI
- Simplified Management - Single UI management for all operations
- One Flash Platform for ANY Workload - An industry-leading all-flash array that enables you to transform to an all-flash datacenter.
- The Performance you want - IntelliFlash T-Series arrays can handle your most intense workloads.
- The Capacity you need - Performance means nothing if you don’t have the space to use it. IntelliFlash T-Series delivers petabytes of capacity in a single rack. Unmatched Economics - With industry-leading densities, you will find the perfect balance of performance and economics.
- Simple Scaling - As needs change, you can add all-flash expansion shelves. Unmatched Compatability - With multiple certified configurations with Oracle, Microsoft, VMware and many others, IntelliFlash T-Series is ready for your IT environment.
- Reduced OpEx - With a platform that is energy efficient, features inline data reduction, and is easy to maintain, you can save on power, cooling, and labor.
|Flash Memory (TB)||1.5||5.8|
|Disk Storage (TB)||26||52|
|Form Factor (RU)||3U|
Download the IntelliFlash T-Series Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.