Ultrastar Serv24-A Data Transport
8-bay Ruggedized Data Transport
Ultrastar Serv24-A 8-bay Ruggedized Data Transport
Get a Quote!
- Tamper-evident 2U aluminum enclosure
- Optional Secure Erase, Trusted Platform Module
- Multiple security options
- AES-256 SSD encryption available
- Rear connectors can be selectively covered
- Ruggedized yet lightweight for easy transport
- Dual-socket Intel Xeon scalable processor-based server
- 10 Gb Ethernet connections RJ45 or SFP+
- Up to 368TB raw capacity
High performance meets portability
Sometimes data needs to be physically transported safely and with multiple security measures when traditional methods of sending that data over a network may not be a viable alternative due to cost, security, or speed. This may include transporting movie files from location to post-production; seismic data from exploration rig to shore; sensitive battlefield data to base; or simply moving data center content to a cloud service provider.
The Ultrastar Serv24-A Data Transport provides up to 368TB of solid-state storage in a robust, standard or tamper-evident case. With dual Intel Xeon CPUs and high-performance SSDs, data ingest, and transfer is fast and effcient. The integrated handle makes it easy to carry and the available wheeled transit case provides even greater protection.
Multiple security options are available, including Trusted Platform Module (TPM), secure erase and up to AES-256 SSD encryption. The integrated handle makes it easy to carry and the available wheeled transit case can provide for even more rugged transport. The Ultrastar Serv24-A Data Transport is built to deliver high performance and enterpriseclass reliability. The entire enclosure is backed with a 5-year limited warranty.
Applications and Workloads
- Applications and Workloads
- Media & Entertainment
- Seismic Data
- Government, Military
- Public Cloud Providers
- Security-Specialized System Integrators
|Ultrastar Serv24-A Data Transport Specifications|
|Boot Drives||2 M.2 SATA 120GB SSDs (RAID 1)|
|CPUs||2 Xeon Silver 4114, 2.2GHz, 10 C, 85W TDP|
|Max. Weight||Product w/ 24 SSDs: 17.7kg (39lbs)|
|Cooling||4 60mm fans, fixed|
Download the Western Digital Ultrastar Serv24-A Data Transport Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote!